Front Row Fashion by Vogue

In addition to the Posh Party, I also volunteered at the "Front Row Fashion by Vogue" fashion show. While it was another retail based fashion show, with items immediately available for purchase, I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Sharply dressed men and outfits suitable for a wide range of ages. The woman sitting next to me was in her sixties, incredibly stylish, and seemed to enjoy the show as much as I did. I now plan to venture into stores that I previously associated with more mature women, as this fashion show taught me that there are always fresh ways to wear everything! 
~Melinda





Pictures from The Bellevue Collection. Go to https://www.facebook.com/BellevueCollection for more info and pics. 

6 comments:

  1. oh wow!! looks like such an amazing event.. so lucky you had the opportunity to volunteer! so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third look is my favourite.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! You are very lucky! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. some super cool looks, sounds like a fun event!



    -Tara x


    SHOPSTYLECONQUER

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin