Posh Party

Last week I had the opportunity to attend and volunteer at the Posh Party fashion show put on by my local fashion week, Bellevue Fashion Week by the Bellevue Collection. The environment of the show was unique in a number of ways, and I loved it. The following especially stood out to me:
1. Lounge-style seating! There were couches, there were longer tables, there were cafe-style tables for 2 or 3 people. The seating arrangement felt like an ultra chic restaurant. Plus, drinks and hors d'oeuvres? What more could you ask for. 
2. The all ages show really brought all ages, from adorable pre-teens to the trendiest grandmothers. Mom, I know you read my blog, so do you want to come attend this with me next year? 
3. It was interesting that this was a "retail based "fashion show. If you liked an outfit, it is instantly available in the store.  But the part that I liked about this is that you saw outfits from high-end retailers (ex: major designers sold in Nordstroms) right next to outfits from Forever21. And nobody could tell the difference. 
~Melinda


Clear umbrellas are my favorite. Not only are they unique, but you can see the sky! You can see where you are going! You can put your umbrella in front of your face to block the wind without becoming blind! They match any outfit! I could go on endlessly about clear umbrellas.





All photo credit to the Bellevue Collection. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin