Fall Rainbows

Sometimes I see a spot on campus that I find aesthetically pleasing and have an extreme urge to use it as a backdrop for some pictures. My favorite time of the year is fall, when the leaves of all the trees and the ivy on the buildings start to turn a fiery red. I wish I could have done something more artistic, but it was just me, myself and I available to photograph. (Everyone else is hibernating and/or studying for midterms.) I thought the corner of this building was a good complement to a bundled-up outfit, complete with a scarf that seems to envelop my entire upper half.  Of course I chose to awkwardly take self-portraits on this blustery, 30 F day with people walking by, but sometimes you just can't fight the desire to capture a good selfie. Besides, it was an amusing challenge trying to remain blasé while people walked by and looked at me pointing a remote at a camera balanced on a picnic bench and package of kleenex...
-Isabelle 





Scarf Asos
Coat Maje
Sweater Hinge
Skirt Wilford
Boots Tory Burch

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute in this outfit! Love the bow on your sweater.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweety, love the posh layering in this endearing outfit, the boots are fantastic and adore your nail shade. Thanks for your insightful comment, have a splendid weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how great that you took this fantastic pictures by yourself! And I know what you mean - I also discover often places in our area which I would love to have as a background.

    I like your wonderful boots and the great skirt with the cute sweater very much!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf!
    xx
    Dolorès :)
    http://keep-mydream.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin