Sticky Sticky Buns





If you like to bake, you've likely heard of Joanne Chang, the Harvard grad who opened her bakery, Flour, in Boston. These sticky sticky buns are one of her most famous recipes, featured on an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay. My dad's birthday was coming up and he loves anything sweet with pecans (his favorite is pecan pie, but I can't top the one my mom makes) so I made him these buns as a way to show my love. The recipe involves making some very (VERY) buttery brioche dough and some downright sinful "goo" to go on top of the cinnamon-pecan concoctions, and you can find all that information here.

-Isabelle

2 comments:

  1. Yumminess, these look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm going to have to make these for my boyfriend! He might just die! xoxo

    Natasha-HeadtoHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin