Green Pt. 2


I seem to have a thing for shades of green (seen here almost a year ago). I can't explain other than it seems to brighten up my usual formula of greys and whites. I'm also loving this lip pencil from Bite Beauty that I got as part of their Best Bite set, shown in Rhubarb. I tend to experiment with makeup when I'm done with stressful exams and want to have some fun. It's too bad the set is already out of stock since it was such a good deal, but it might be enough to convince me to spring for the full size at some point!

Happy Monday everyone :)
-Isabelle

Scarf Gap
Shirt J. Crew
Skirt Nanette Lepore
Shoes Vince Camuto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin